The Power of Practice Campaigns
Our unique and proprietary program was designed to achieve practice visibility and increased ideal-patient volume in the fastest and most efficient way possible. Our medical marketing experts are unrivaled in their ability to understand patient behavior, execute laser-focused targeting, and deploy clear results that transform practices.
See Case Study Below
How We Grew An Orthopedic Practice’s Visibility and Patient Volume in Less Than 45 Days.
- Targeted Digital Campaign: Deployed a highly-targeted digital advertising campaign focusing on paitents demonstrating specific behaviors.
- Diverse Advertising Methods: Utilized a mix of paid media, geo-fenced ads, retargeting (where permissible), and social media advertisements.
- HIPAA-Compliant CRM Use: Employed HIPAA-Compliant CRM for effective and secure follow-up actions.
- Substantial Click Growth: Achieved a 2,800% increase in site clicks within the first 30 days in the client’s target market.
- Impressive Brand Exposure: Online brand impressions soared by over 5,000% within just 38 days.
- Website Engagement Metrics: Recorded 37,000 website clicks per month.
- High Brand Visibility: Garnered 850,000 total impressions.
- Conversions and Leads: Generated 174 new tracked appointment web-requests and phone calls.
- Patient Acquisition Success: Secured 42 new patients.
- Non-Surgical Bookings: Resulted in 18 non-surgical intervention.
- Surgical Bookings and ROI: Resulted in 15 booked surgeries from a total investment of $8,000 (USD).
case study Details
Let’s dig a bit further.
A 10-doctor orthopedic group located in the NY/NJ area contacted Hexapoint in an effort to increase their brands visibility and targeted patient volumes.
We’ve worked with numerous orthopedic groups over the past decade plus, and we understand orthopedic patient behavior and psychology. There are generally two core types of orthopedic patients. The first, we call immediate action. These are the patients who are in severe pain, seek a solution, and make a decision rather quickly (in less than a week). The marketing-speak for this is having a patient “travel through the funnel” quickly. The second group moves much slower for a specific set of reasons (we have coined them as delayed action) and the majority of patients in need of orthopedic care under this category. With that said, our digital marketing strategy had to primarily focus on catering to this type of patient.
- Increased practice awareness amongst ideal patients
- Increased appointment requests by over 50%
“We saw a huge jump in patient volume within the first 30-45 days, and that increase has continued to be maintained for 3+ years.”
Lisa, Practice Administrator